The owner of KnowMore, Old Mutual Wealth (Proprietary) Limited, registration number 2011/134187/07, its directors, officers and employees respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information.
Personal information that you supply to us via this Website (“your personal information“) is only used and processed for the purpose:
- for which we request the information, as stated in the relevant web pages; or
- to the extent necessary to enable KnowMore to meet its obligations to you; and
- to comply with our legal obligations in terms of this binding agreement.
KnowMore will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless:
- KnowMore is permitted or required to do so by law; or
- you have expressly authorised KnowMore to do so.
KnowMore may, from time to time, use your personal information to compile profiles for statistical purposes. However, such profiles or statistical data cannot be linked to any identifiable individual.
KnowMore has put controls in place to prevent unauthorised access to, modification or destruction of your personal information, whether accidental or deliberate. These controls are based on the requirements of the business and conform to commonly accepted industry standards as well as contractual and legal requirements.
If you do not interact with us or if you browse our Website anonymously, we may from time to time collect information such as your e-mail address.
We may occasionally contact you to inform you of new services or products offered by KnowMore. You will, however, always be given the opportunity to instruct us to remove your details from our mailing list.